- This event has passed.
Edmonton Craft Beer Festival
May 31 - June 1
One of the fastest growing beer festivals in the world, the Edmonton Craft Beer Festival is the City of Champions’ premier beer, spirit and food festival. Sample delicious food from some of Edmonton’s best restaurants, take in all the entertainment, 500+ beers from 100+ breweries, and so many innovative destinations within the festival, your biggest challenge will be deciding where to start. With a range of ciders, meads, and other beverages to go with the beers and spirits – there really is something for everyone.
- Over 500 beers, ciders and spirits – 100 Breweries & Distilleries, and Edmonton’s amazing restaurants/pubs
- VIP Beer Geek Experience available – private VIP lounge and washrooms; free entry into their choice of seminars
- Brew Master Seminars available hosted by Craft Beer Market featuring Brew Masters from Alberta’s impressive craft beer family with samples provided
- Cooking with Beer Seminars savour food pairings with beer!
- Brightside #BeTheBrewer Lounge – be the first to try the #BeTheBrewer Beer
- The RAHR Malting Cask Stage – sample local beers made specifically for the beerfest from premium quality Alberta barley grown and malted in our great province.
- Local Live Music at the SLED Island stage
- The Distillery District for those who like spirits, explore the emerging craft spirit industry to really get your taste buds going
Friday: 3pm – 10pm
Saturday: 2pm – 10pm
Beer Geek VIP
Friday – $29.99
Saturday – $29.99
Weekend – $49.99
Friday – $19.99
Saturday – $19.99
Weekend – $34.99
Tickets are 30% until the end of April! Enter code SAVE30 at checkout to take advantage of this great offer!