- This event has passed.
Edmonton Boat and Sportsmen’s Show
March 14, 2019 - March 17, 2019
The Edmonton Boat & Sportsmen’s Show is Western Canada’s Biggest Boat & Sportsmen’s Show, featuring a variety of products and services covering all aspects of the outdoor lifestyle, including boating, off-roading, fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, adventure tourism, destination travel locations, and organizations devoted to education, conservation and preservation.
Over 300 exhibitors!
• Twiggy the World Famous Water-Skiing Squirrel!!!
• West Coast Lumberjack Show presented by Husqvarna
• Husqvarna presents Chainsaw carver Marina Cole
• AHEIA Zone – hands on displays, simulators, boat safety, and conservation and education and even obtain your boat licence right at the Show.
• Kids Trout Fishing Pond presented by Cabela’s – catch and release (children 12 and under)
• Edmonton Reptile Parties
• National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) Provincial Championships
• Outdoor Stage – presentations by some of Western Canada’s most renowned outdoorsmen and women: Wes David, Lisa Roper, Brad Fenson, Cole Beres, Josh Nugent, the Fishinggeeks Sean and Adam Konrad, Mitchell and Roger Payment
• Fly Fishing Learning Centre and Casting Pond
• Strike Combat Archery
Thursday, March 14: 12pm – 9pm
Friday, March 15: 12pm – 9pm
Saturday, March 16: 10am – 7pm
Sunday, March 17: 10am – 5pm
Adults (ages 18+): $16
Juniors (ages 13 to 17): $11
Seniors (ages 65+): $10
Children (12 years and under, when accompanied by a paid adult): FREE
Family Pass (2 adults & 2 juniors): $38