Edmonton Boat and Sportsmen’s Show
March 14 - March 17
The Edmonton Boat & Sportsmen’s Show is a must-attend event! This is Western Canada’s BIGGEST Boat & Sportsmen’s Show.They are over 500,000 sq. ft., covering all aspects of the outdoor lifestyle including boating, off-roading, fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, adventure tourism, destination travel locations, as well as organizations devoted to education, conservation and preservation. Millions of dollars in boats and marine products will be on display on the Show floor to provide show-goers with the perfect opportunity to shop and compare all under one roof.
Take in the entertainment by some of Canada’s most prominent Outdoorsmen and Outdoorswomen on the Outdoor Stage. Kids can try their hand at “catch and release” fishing at the Kids Trout Fishing Pond, or test their hunting and fishing skills at the numerous simulators located in the Alberta Hunter Education Instructors’ Association (AHEIA) area. And don’t forget to take the unique opportunity to interact with rare and endangered birds of prey. With over 350 exhibitors, you are sure to find something that appeals to every member of your family.
- Thursday, March 14: 12pm – 9pm
- Friday, March 15: 12pm – 9pm
- Saturday, March 16: 10am – 7pm
- Sunday, March 17: 10am – 5pm
- Adults (ages 18+): $16.00
- Juniors (ages 13 to 17): $ 11.00
- Seniors (ages 65+): $ 10.00
- Children (12 years and under, when accompanied by a paid adult): FREE
- Family Pass (2 adults & 2 juniors): $ 38.00