- This event has passed.
October 26, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - October 27, 2019 @ 3:00 am
ARE YOU READY TO SCREAM?
The undisputed champion of HALLOWEEN events in Western Canada for over 18 years returns! It’s no surprise that SCREAM sells out every year – boasting massive DJ line-ups combined with amazing production and décor.
Each year, the BOODANG team brings new elements into SCREAM with superb decor, lighting, video and sound. This year is no different! SCREAM is back – bigger and better.
Saturday October 26
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
Featuring 2 MONSTER stages!
SCREAM Guest Guide & Policies
Bags: Bags and purses are allowed into the concert hall but will be subject to search. We ask that you do not bring bags or purses larger than 12” x 12” x 6”. Guests with bags larger than these dimensions will be asked to return their bag to a secure area prior to admittance to the concert hall.
Bars: Bars in the General Admission area of Halls F & G will accept CASH ONLY. ATMs are available inside the venue. Bars in the VIP Area will accept Cash, Debit and Credit.
Box Office: The Box Office will open at 7pm. This will only be used for Will Call, as tickets have sold out.
Cameras (see “Photography”):
Permitted: Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted such as: digital, disposable, or 35mm cameras without interchangeable or telephoto lenses.
Not Permitted: Go Pro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, and telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment).
Cannabis: Personal quantities of Cannabis (maximum 30g per person) are allowed onsite for consumption within designated areas. Cannabis products must be in sealed, store bought packaging. All seals must be unbroken. Pre-rolls are encouraged.
Coat Check: Coat check will be available for $5 outside Hall H.
Concessions: Food trucks and concessions will be available in Hall E. Cash, Debit and Credit are accepted.
Doors: Doors will open at 7pm.
Earplugs: Earplugs will be available for $2 at coat check.
Estimated Queue Times:
7pm-9pm – 5-10 minutes
9pm-10pm – 10-30 minutes
10pm-12am- 30-50 minutes
12am-1am- 10-30 minutes
Food & Beverage: No outside food and/or beverages will be allowed inside the concert hall.
Identification: All government issued photo identification presented must be valid – not expired.
The following forms will be accepted for entry into SCREAM:
• Alberta Operator’s License (Driver’s License)
• Out of province Photo Operator’s Licence
• Alberta Identification Card (Non-driver’s photo identification)
• Armed Forces Identification Card
• Permanent Resident Card
To ensure your ID is valid, it must comply with the following:
• has a photo
• has a name
• has a signature
• is government issued
• includes date of birth
• is not expired
• has unique identifier number
• is an original (not a copy).
The following forms of identification are NOT VALID for entry into SCREAM:
• School Identification Cards
• Expired identification of any kind
• Birth Certificates
• Xerox copies of any identification
• Photos of any identification
• Health Cards
• Temporary paper ID
Lost And Found: An onsite lost and found will be available at coat check outside of Hall H. If you have lost an item and are no longer onsite, please reach out to our Lost & Found at 780-471-7346 or email us at email@example.com.
Parking: Parking will be the standard $15. We encourage guests to use the 73 Street entrance near Concordia to avoid congestion at the 116 Avenue entrance.
Prohibited Items: There are two prohibited item policies for SCREAM. One policy relates to items prohibited specifically by Boodang as the event producer, and the other policy relates to items prohibited by the Edmonton EXPO Centre as the venue. Both policies are in effect for SCREAM.
Boodang Prohibited Items
• Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
• Outside beverages including alcohol
• Weapons of any kind
• Object that can be used as a projectile, such as fireworks and glowsticks
• Flammable or dangerous goods including aerosols
• Opened over the counter medication or eye drops
• Glow sticks (bracelets permitted)
• Water guns, spray bottles or misting fans
• Large backpacks or duffle bags
• Umbrellas, chairs, stools, large blankets, sleeping bags or tents
• Glass or metal containers of any kind (including refillable water bottles)
• Coolers or chilly bins
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards
• Large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
• Laser pens or pointers
• Musical instruments, noisemakers, megaphones or air horns
• Professional cameras or audio/video recording equipment
• Selfie sticks, camera or action camera poles
• Flag poles, sticks, or totems
• Long chains or spikes of any nature
• Drones or other flying vehicles
• Spray paint or permanent markers
• Footballs, soccer balls or other sports equipment
• Prams or strollers
• Homemade food in re-sealable containers
• Poi or fire dancing equipment
• Items that in the opinion of management/security that could cause harm or public nuisance
Edmonton EXPO Centre Prohibited Items
• Aerosol cans
• Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or other drug paraphernalia|
• Animals (except certified service animals) • Clothing with offensive statements
• Coolers and ice chests
• Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, sparklers, or any other non-approved pyrotechnic items
• Full face masks (i.e. balaclava)
• Gang colors or clothing
• Any outside Food and Beverage products not purchased at the Edmonton EXPO Centre
• Glass bottles
• Hard sided coolers or cases
• Large handbags, knapsacks, etc. exceeding 12’x12’x6’
• Lasers or laser pointers
• Noisemakers (i.e. Gas powered horns, megaphones, whistles, air horns with sirens)
• Parcels, packages or items the contents of which are not displayed
• Projectiles that can cause injury or disruption of a game or event
• Selfie sticks
• Skateboards, rollerblades or roller shoes
• Streamers and confetti
• Squirt, pellet or paint guns
• Substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable
• Toy Guns/Water Guns
• Weapons and dangerous devices of any type such as firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, knives
Prohibited items also includes any items that Venue Management deems to pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other guests. Guests found in possession of contraband items will be asked to remove the items from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be subject to ejection from the Edmonton EXPO Centre.
Re-Entry: This event does not allow re-entry.
Smoking: The Edmonton EXPO Centre is a smoke free facility. As this event does not allow re-entry, guests wishing to smoke must do so in the designated smoking area for this event. This smoking area is considered part of the event space. All forms of Tobacco, Cannabis Products, E-Cigarettes and Vapes are subject to the above policy.
Taxis: Co-op Taxi will have additional service available and can be reached at 780.425.2525.
Water Bottles: Empty camel packs are permitted.
Water Fountains: A water refill station will be available in Hall E.
Wheelchairs: The Edmonton EXPO Centre takes into account physical limitations and provides limited access to wheelchairs for transport to and from vehicles onsite as well as during emergency situations. If you require this transport to or from a vehicle onsite, please talk to a parking attendant or guest experience staff member upon arrival and they will assist you to the best of their capacity. If you require a wheelchair or motorized scooter for an extended period of time at our venue, you may bring your own or contact a third party wheelchair rental service. Some of local rental centers, like Healthcare Solutions and MEDMobility, can deliver to our facility for a fee.
Will Call: Will Call will open at the Box Office at 7pm.