- A world-renowned reputation for operational excellence, event planning expertise and customer service
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment, including a comprehensive host of technical, presentation, multimedia and business services
- Connections to industry leading suppliers for all your event needs, from decor and lighting to floor management and everything in between
- When it comes to catering services, outstanding quality and selection, surpassed only by our impeccable taste and presentation
- Progressive green initiatives that show we care about our guests, our facility and the environment
- Trusted and proven security measures and emergency response plans
- As well as all those extras you expect—casual food and beverage, coat check, ATM machines, first aid services and more
Save Time and Money on Printing
Xerox has a long standing partnership with Northlands providing document, mail, courier and creative services to internal and external customers. This partnership enables them to work together with Northlands guests providing the highest quality, state-of-the-art services to all we serve. Xerox prides itself on being extremely flexible, quick and having exceptionally high standards. This is reflected in their consistent reputation of exceeding our guest’s requirements and expectations.
With our onsite digital print service, you will spend more time talking to customers and less time coordinating your printed sales materials.
We have two options to serve you:
The Northlands Business Centre
Located in the Edmonton EXPO Centre, the Northlands Business Centre provides digital colour and black & white reproduction using state-of-the art Xerox technology. Printing, copying and scanning services are available during shows.
Finishing options include:
- Online Stapling
- Online Folding
- 3 Hole Punch
Digital printing capabilities include a variety of paper and card stocks:
- 24lb expressions
- 80lb text
- 80lb cover
- 3.7 mil poly (an alternative to lamination. Poly paper is tear and water proof.)
For more information on the Northlands Business Centre – coming soon (PDF).
Document Advisors Office
The Document Advisors Office allows you to order a variety of printed material prior to your show, and then pick it up at the Northlands Business Centre during move-in.
Easy—Their simple and quick on-line ordering service will make it easy for you to access our experienced print specialists for all your colour or black & white printing and document development needs. Online ordering service.
Economical—Signs, brochures, poster pads, magnets, business cards or other marketing materials can be produced at very competitive rates. Save even more money by eliminating normally high shipping costs with their free delivery service directly to the Edmonton EXPO Centre.
- Onsite printing and bindery
- High volume monochrome printing & copying
- High Volume Cutting
- Hole drilling
- Spiral & Cerlox Binding
- Document Scanning
- Copier Rental
- Mail & Courier Services
Quality—The Document Advisors Office uses state-of-the-art Xerox printing equipment. With a range of quality paper stock from uncoated to matte and high gloss finishes, many presentation styles or finishing requirements can be achieved.
Solutions—Their expert print specialists explore all options for business solutions to meet your unique needs and give you personal service from the time you order right through to proofing, final production and delivery.
For more information on the Document Advisors Office – coming soon (PDF)
Contact us today
Print specialists are ready to speak with you. Contact Xerox at 780.491.5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Internet Services
Please contact your Edmonton EXPO Centre Sales Representative to book other services not listed here.